Jewellery Designer APPLY NOW
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017 Designing 20000 - 35000 inr / month Mon, Jan 02, 2023 Full time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Jewellery Designer must be creative with artistic ability, and with an understanding of metals, gemstones and other materials.
- Creative thinking and vision, to produce new ideas.
- Modify and integrate new features in samples creatively.
- Practical ability to work with tools and materials, such as metals and gemstones.
- Attain detailed knowledge of metal technical grasp, materials and components to create clear, clean and meticulous designs and sketches.
- Develop well imagined and visualized jewellery designs utilizing magazine tears.
- Utilize specialized expertise in metals and design jewellery pieces accordingly.
- Design jewellery commensurate to precise price points after knowing goods cost and pricing level.
- Research, identify and forecast market jewellery trends and arrange materials accordingly.
- Maintain and manage workflow and jewellery track designs, components and materials amongst silversmiths, stringers, and international and domestic suppliers.
- Develop designs complying with creative, functional, timeline and financial goals as specified by the brand.
- Degree/ diploma in jewellery design
- One to 3 Years of experience
2023-01-02|||T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017|||Designing||||||~sOJ6No1FZoJ6TYL|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||20000|||35000|||true